10 Things Swimmers Should Thank Their Parents For
Because who else would have drove you to 6am morning practices?
1. Thank you for being our loudest cheerleaders in the stands
2. Thank you for investing your hard earned money into our sport
Because we know how expensive our suits, goggles, and caps can be. Especially because we need new ones all.the.time.
3. Thank you for waking up at the crack of dawn with us to get us to our meets and or practices
Because we had to be there before the sun rises
4. Thank you for always preparing snacks for us to have on days we have swim meets or champs
Or even giving us money so we can get something awesome at the snack bar
5. Thank you for letting us stink up the house with our chlorine B.O.
Because we literally live in the water
6. Thank you for being our favorite coach
7. Thank you for always having a towel waiting for us right when we got out of the pool
Especially on those rainy and windy days.
8. Thank you for purchasing the best thing to happen to swimming...
9. And for getting to the pool early so that you could have the best seats in the house
You know these chairs are everything to parents at swim meets...
10. Most of all, thank you for being our #1 fans.
We wouldn't have been able to do it without you!
Be sure to SHARE this list with swimmers who may love this too!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.