23 Things You'll Understand If You're Dating a Drama Queen
Because sometimes the drama is just a little too much to handle.
1. The word “literally” no longer has meaning.
Your S.O. “literally loves” everything, “literally can’t right now” on a daily basis, and tells you to “literally stop” almost every time you open your mouth.
2. If you see a puppy on the street, you'll be stopped for 20 minutes petting it
3. You know the perfect answer to every sticky question
Do I look good in this outfit? YES. Do you think they’re prettier than me? NO. Which hat looks better on me? … TRICK QUESTION.
4. You are constantly being subtweeted about - to the point where it's nbd.
5. You can't even TALK about a Nicholas Sparks movie with them tearing up
6. You receive “k” texts on the reg.
7. Anytime you leave your Facebook logged in, you'll quickly have 15 statuses about how much you love your S.O.
Doesn't hurt to share it with the world, does it?
8. If a sad commercial comes on television, you're already pulling out the tissues
9. All of your S.O.’s friends know every detail of your relationship - always.
10. You keep aspirin and hand sanitizer and bandaids and an extra phone charger and… pretty much anything else your S.O. could POSSIBLY need in your purse.
If being prepared can stop a meltdown, you’ll be Mary freaking Poppins with your bag!
11. And if your S.O. DOES have a meltdown, you instantly know the fix
Ice cream cures everything, right?
12. If you don't respond to a text right away, you know what the response will be
13. You’ve learned the art of purposeful slow breathing
14. And being the master of harmonizing every possible situation
15. Every time they enjoy a meal they HAVE to get the recipe to make for all their friends
16. When it comes to going out at night, you know your S.O.’s *perfect* number of drinks before the flood gates open
17. A call from their mother will lead to a two hour long conversation
Mom needs to know everything from what they ate for breakfast down to how annoyed they are about the man who cut them off in the supermarket line
18. Anytime anything goes wrong at a store or a restaurant, you know you're going to hear about.
19. If there's any sort of bug in the house... you could hear the screaming from three blocks down.
20. You know that no one else can possibly understand your relationship
21. But deep down, you know better than anyone, a little drama never killed anyone.
22. And when they’re dramatic about how much they love you…
23. You can’t help but love ‘em!
SHARE this list with your friends who are dating a drama queen... or maybe are a bit of a drama queen themselves!