16 Ways To Tell If You're Actually A True Chicago Girl
GO CUBS GO
1. There's A Whole Lot More To Chicago Than Deep Dish Pizza...
But hey, that being said... you don't mind a first date at Giordanos.
2. Do Not Call It The Willis Tower
It's the Sears Tower. THE SEARS TOWER.
3. The Bean Is Basically The Most Overrated Thing In Chicago
PLUS it is called Cloud Gate. But either way, let's move on, shall we?!
4. You Know It's Not Called The Windy City Because Of The Weather
Goes a lot deeper than that, my friends.
5. You Define Yourself Based On What Neighborhood You're From
Because really that IS all that matters!
6. The "L" Is A Love/ Hate Relationship
Thank god it's there but YOU try carrying groceries, your purse, and balancing in heels during the busy hours.
7. School Isn't Cancelled For A Little Snow...
Or a lot of snow. Up here in Chicago, we can pretty much handle anything!
8. Ketchup Doesn't Belong On A Hot Dog
GIVE ME A BREAK!!
9. St. Paddy's Day Is The Number One Day Of The Year
I mean... come on. They die the lake green for Christ's sake!
10. Chicago HAS Beaches
YEAH just cuz it's not an OCEAN does not mean it's not a real BEACH. Got it??
11. To You, The Bulls Are The SHIT
I mean, even Beyonce approves!
12. You LOVE The Bears
13. And HATE The Packers
14. And The Blackhawks Are Pretty Damn Great Too
15. But Let's Be Real. Three Words: GO CUBS GO!!
16. In The End, No Matter What... Chicago Knows How To Party!
SHARE this list with your friends from Chicago and let us know if we missed anything in the comments below!!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.