Instagram Captions to Use in Istanbul, Turkey
You'll have a great time in Istanbul, Turkey with these captions!
Istanbul Instagram Captions
Need a recommendation of places to visit? Why not Istanbul, Turkey? From the Hagia (pronounced eye-uh) Sophia, to the Maiden's Tower there are so many things to see, food to taste, and pictures to take. Log into wifi and use these Instagram captions next time you're in Istanbul, Turkey. Grab a kebab and walk the city all day. We've gathered all the captions you should use; funny, cute, and even ones in Turkish! So travel wisely and enjoy your time in Constantinople.
• "If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Istanbul" - Alphonse de Lamartine
• "If the Earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its capital" - Napoleon Bonaparte
• "Either I conquer Istanbul or Istanbul conquers me" - Mehmed the Conqueror
• "Holy Istanbul! Your name is the most enchanting one of all names which enchants me" - Pierre Loti
• "Just you, me, and the Bosporus Sea"
• "Mamma Mia, the Hagia Sophia!"
• "I'm hopeful in Constantinople"
• "Being a turkey in Turkey"
• "I just want to Ottoman this empire"
• "There's a new sultan in town"
• Şeytan tüyü - The devil's feather
• Alın yazısı - It is written on your forehead
• Pireyi deve yapmak - Don't turn a flea into a camel
• Bin pişman - A thousand regrets
• Keçileri Kaçırmak - Losing the goats
• Agac yas iken egilir - It takes two to tango