Use These 27 Instagram Captions When Visiting The Grand Canyon
Snap some pictures at the Grand Canyon!
Grand Canyon Instagram Captions
Whether you're going on a family road trip or a solo mission, the Grand Canyon is an incredible National Park located in Arizona. Also, if you're standing and looking at the Grand Canyon, put your phone away. I mean, sure, take a picture but then put your phone away and bask in the glory of nature. We've got you covered with your Instagram caption so no need to worry about the hard part.
• "The sky is meadow of wild star and flowers" - Ann Zwinger
• "The wonder of the Grand Canyon cannot be adequately represented in symbols of speech, nor by speech itself" - John Wesley Powell
• "I am not the same having seen rivers running and the sun shining on the other side of the road"
• "Freedom lies in being bold" - Robert Frost
• "When your spirit cries for peace, come to a world of canyons deep in the old land" -August Fruge
• "When the root is deep there is no reason to fear the wind"
• "Wash your spirit clean" - John Muir
• "We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong"
• "Explore - Dream - Discover"
• "Publishing a book of poetry is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo" - Don Marquis
• "Always take the scenic route"
• 'Of all the path you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt"
• "The Colorado River did not form the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was formed as the flood went down." - Kevin Hovid
• "Seeing the Grand Canyon for yourself? Priceless"
• "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes" - Marcel Proust
• "Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown"
• "Take only memories, leave only footprints"
• "I believe in science and evolution. I've been to the Grand Canyon" - Bill Walton
• "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"
• "In the Grand Canyon Arizona has a natural wonder which is in kind absolutely unparalleled throughout the rest of the world" - Theodore Roosevelt
• "Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time" - Lyndon B. Johnson
• "Crying. Acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon". - Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness
• "There's not a single person in Arizona today who would say the Grand Canyon was a mistake" - Stewart Udall
• "See any detour as an opportunity to experience new things" - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
• "If you're ever thinking 'Oh, but I'm a waste of space, I'm a burden' remember, that also describes the Grand Canyon." - Maria Bamford
• "Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom." - Mufasa
• "Everything the light touches..." - Simba
The Grand Canyon! . . . . . . . . #visitarizona #arizonahighwaysmagazine #itsamazingoutthere #arizonacollective #instagramaz #distinctangle #divine_deserts #travel #aztagram #arizonaliving #beon12 #artofvisuals #scenic #arizonaliving #ig_exquisite #nationalparks #arizonaart #landscapephotography #grandcanyon #landscape_captures #arizonahighways #coloradoriver #scenicview #grandcanyonnationalpark #goodyearphotographer #punjabi #nationalgeographic #canon5dmarkiii #70200f4 #amritsinghphotography #2018
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.