Snapchat Update 3D Bitmoji Snap Not Working
How to fix Snapchat's 3D Bitmoji Snap not working.
Snapchat 3D Emoji Update Not Working?
Is the Snapchat update 3D Bitmoji snap not working? Don't panic! You're not alone and there are a few simple ways to toubleshoot! We'll walk you through the main reasons you might be currently having trouble, step by step!
1. Make Sure You Have The Latest Snapchat Update!
You can find the newest Snapchat update to download by searching the app store on your iPhone or Android device. To make it extra simple, below is a direct link to both iPhone or Android Snapchat software updates!
Download For iPhone (iOS devices): - Latest version of iTunes Apple Snapchat app
Download For iPhone (iOS devices): Android device:**
Latest version of Google Play Snapchat app
2. Make Sure You Know Where To Find The Bitmoji Snap Filter In Snapchat!
Where DO You Find the NEW 3D Bitmoji Snap Filter?
- Go to your camera screen, how you would normally take a snap.
- Tap and hold the screen like you're taking a face filer but don't toggle to direct the camera toward you.
- The 3D Bitmoji snap filter should appear! They're first in line now, right next to the face filters we all know and love!
Make Sure The Software For Your iPhone or Android Devices Are Up To Date:
Always make sure that your phone or tablet device settings are up to date before confirming that it the issue is in fact an in-app issue. This will save you time and frustration when you're trying to troubleshoot the problem.
3. Not Any Of Those Problems?
This probably means that the new update has not yet become available on your device, however, you should see the update available within the next 24 hours. Sometimes, app updates roll out slowly to reduce congestion and to make sure the new update it rollled out smoothly.
SHARE with family and friends!!