20 Embarrassing Things That All Women Do But Totally Keep Secret, 'Til Now
The Nasty Truth
We’re willing to bet you have loads of awful habits that you’d never admit to. Believe it or not, plenty of other women out there do exactly the same thing.
IT'S TRUE: here are some weird things all us girls do on the DL.
1. Wearing the same bra without washing it for an unlawful amount of time
Cause why stop wearing it unless it smells, right?
2. Stalking our ex's online
It's true, just this morning I learned via Instagram that my ex has taken up "Birding." Just. Fascinating.
3. Having to pluck rogue body hairs from… everywhere
Only in my purse, bathroom cabinet, car and desk at work..
Boy: How are you so soft and smooth?!
Me: Oh shucks, good genes I guess. ¯\ (ツ)/¯
4. On that note, we pretty much have a million bizarre beauty rituals in general ...
Then later when we get a compliment, we play it off, like no BFD
5. We will literally lie about having our period if it will get us out of something we *really* don't want to do. Sorry guys...
It can also get us off the hook for just being a basic moody bitch. I'm looking at you, Brittany.
6. We resort to desperate measures when out of deodorant
The thing every woman secretly does is spritz a bit of perfume under each armpit. An even better option is spraying it directly on to your clothes. Come on, guys, we're going for maximum impact!
7. Peeing elsewhere when there’s a line for the ladies.
We use the men’s restroom when the line for the ladies is too long and we can’t be bothered to wait. Every woman has done this AT LEAST once.
8. We all get in weird moods and don't want to shower for days
Happy, sad, happy, crying, laughing, sleeping. It's a wild ride.
9. But when we finally do shower ...
10. I mean, we'll even use the shower for something it was not intended for. Example ... peeing
No woman will admit to this, but trust us: every woman has done it at one point or another. Sometimes you’re in the shower and you have to pee – so you go for it and swear to never tell.
11. Smelling our partner’s clothes
Giving your partner’s sweaters and shirts a good sniff – yes it’s totally weird, but all women do it. If caught, we’ll mumble something about “pheromones."
12. Watching ourselves cry in the mirror
You know, after sobbing for 20 minutes, you want to see if you ‘cry prettily.'
13. Picking our noses when no-one’s looking
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but it’s a hard fact of life. Women pick their noses too when we think no-one’s looking. We’ll do it on the sly, though. We’re classy broads.
14. Uncontrollable selfie duck face
WHY DO I DO THIS???
15. On that note: Pretending to text while taking selfies
We don't want to come off too narcissistic, now do we?
16. Despite many clothing options, wearing the same outfit two days in a row
I'm literally wearing my "Yellow Submarine" night shirt under my sweater to work today ... IDK either guys.
17. Destroying a whole bag of cookies in one go
FYI, it's girl scout cookie season again and sometimes ya girl needs to just chow down a full two boxes...
18. Eating things from the bottom of our purses
IDC, That chocolate is STILL GOOD.
19. Doing random ugly yoga poses to stretch out our jeans
Crotch squats 'til they fit again!
20. Shaving the very minimum amount of skin necessary
Why shave past the knee when you're wearing a knee length dress? Work smarter, not harder ladies!
21. Having in-depth conversations (or sometimes screaming matches) with our favorite TV shows
Any woman who says she hasn’t had an intense discussion with Alicia from The Good Wife, or a heated argument with Olivia Pope is, in fact, a liar. And lezzbehonest, we've all spent many-a-Monday nights screaming at the Bachelor for kicking off the wrong girl. Oh, come on, it's because we care!!
From shaving habits to bra washing habits, we might never admit it, but we've ALL been there. Did we miss anything? Let us know below!
SHARE this list with all of your lovably disgusting female friends!!!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.