22 Pictures That Only Yogis Will Understand
You know you want to Savasana.
1. This is the best sight you will ever see.
Hell yeah, I get to be right up front.
2. This is what you think during a really difficult pose.
You try not to think about all the ways you could fall, but it still happens. And you understand the feels.
3. This is your way to calm the situation.
You know the perfect way to make things all better. But they don't really get it...
4. This is what happens when you find the perfect yoga mat.
And it has the perfect amount of grip and cushion. ~swoon~
5. And the love you have for your mat manifests into this.
Mines Ms. Shanit Bliss, what's yours??
6. When you see the cost of a yoga top...
and have so many mixed emotions about buying it
7. When you think of you and your best friend.
8. And then you think of the perfect couple.
Because couples that do partner yoga stay together.
9. This pretty much sums up you trying a new pose.
But you don't worry, because you know it's a journey.
10. This is you when you can feel yourself making progress.
Yeah that's right you are a yoga princess unicorn.
11. And you know what it looks like when your instructor makes adjustments.
But it actually feels like this.
12. You've experiences both sides of these poses.
And you are also pretty familiar with "tree moving in the wind pose."
13. When you get new yoga gear...
And they make you feel like this
and make you feel like you can do this
14. When your yoga studio is running a Groupon, and class is too full
15. This is basically you whenever you travel.
You act like it's your job on vacation to find the perfect spot to take a yoga picture.
16. You get to see things from different angles.
Also you smell your own feet, a lot.
17. And sometimes this is what happens during class.
Especially during hot yoga, amiright?
18. The first time you tried a headstand, it was like…
What about gravity?
19. You understand this on such a fundamental level.
You rarely feel bad about it though.
20. You've experiences one of these days.
You don't like to miss a day of yoga, so sometimes you chose to go even when you have gas. And then this happens.
21. Pretty much everything about this is #lifegoals for you.
22. And this is you during Savasana.
You are still working hard to get to a quiet mind, but you know it takes practice.
This is the best sight you will ever see.
Because you know you inner light shines a little brighter with yoga in your life.