15 Times The Office Made You Happy Cry
The 15 times the Office made you sob for joy.
1. When Micheal gave Jim a bit of love advice that we all needed to hear.
2. When Jim is the only one that shows up to Pam's art show, and buys her work.
"It's our building!"
3. The moment this FINALLY happened and we were literally SOBBING.
4. When Jim asks Pam on a date oh-so casually, and this is her reaction:
5. When Erin was finally reunited with her birth parents after waiting for SO LONG.
6. When Pam makes this revelation about her and Jim's relationship:
7. When Erin reveals to Micheal that she sees him as a father-figure.
8. When Jim got back to Scranton after being away for HALF OF THE SEASON.
9. When Micheal proposes to Holly and there are way to many candles, and the sprinkles go off and it's just PERFECT.
10. When Jim finds out he's going to be a dad, and has the most amazingly excited reaction.
11. Erin and Andy's first kiss that had us waiting up until the CREDITS.
12. When Jim and Pam have the baby and you KNOW deep down in the pit of your soul that they are going to be the best parents.
Little Cece is so precious!
13. When Andy makes a giant leap by going to all the way to Florida to get Erin back.
14. And Every Single Moment From the Final Episode.
But especially this one.
15. When Jim said his parting words to Michael.
Now please excuse us as we cry and collect all the feels from Dunder Mifflin. And don't forget to SHARE with other Office fans can have happy tears too.