Traveling to the Netherlands Never Looked So Good Thanks to 15 IG Captions
Are you a Netherlands newbie?
Best Netherlands Instagram Captions
From tulips to canals and Amsterdam to Rotterdam and everything in between, there's something to see and do for every member of your family in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is full of centuries-old traditions in art (Van Gogh and Rembrandt), architecture (windmills and buildings that date back to 15th and 16th centuries), and culture. It's also a vacation paradise with its colorful fields of flowers, winding waterways and romantic, candlelit cafés that line its cobblestones streets.
All of this means is that when you visit the Netherlands, you'll not only have a great time, but take some fantastic photos, and you'll need the best Instagram captions to accompany them. That's where we come in! We've got you covered for all your social media posts. All you'll need to worry about is enjoying yourself in the fantastic Netherlands. Bon voyage!
Good Netherlands Instagram Captions
• Tiptoe through the tulips
• Pass the poffertjes
• Chilling canalside
• Happy in Holland
• Vacationing with Van Gogh
Great Netherlands Instagram Lyrics
• "On the sun to the Netherlands, We appear and go on" – Temples
• "Lisbon to New York, we're live up in Netherlands" – LL Cool J
• "And y' all cold like a show in the Netherlands"– The Roots
• "Here's to the Netherlands, sistern and brethren" – Aceyalone
• "Now then Holland is a lovely land, And upon it grows fine grain"– Natalie Merchant
• "Was down, down in Holland for to see my love" – Anders Osbourne
Fun Insta Quotes About The Netherlands
• "…the curious Dutch classification' gedogen,' which means 'technically illegal but officially tolerated." – Russell Shorto
• "Here in the Netherlands, there are towns that take part in the throwing of toilet bowls for a laugh." – Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands
• "The Netherlands are wet, flat and full of stoned people." – John Entwistle
• "In Holland, everyone is an expert in painting and in tulips." – Albert Camus
• "There isn't a single windmill owner in Holland who doesn't have a second job, for when there is no wind." – Johnny Ball
What is your favorite Netherlands quote? We want to know!