18 Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes That Make Inspiring IG Captions
Celebrate this great leader with Instagram captions!
Best Martin Luther King Jr. Instagram Captions
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is fast approaching, and it's time to celebrate the man whose words were spoken with the hope that future generations would experience better days and would finally be given their long-deserved equality. To show your love for this great American Civil Rights leader, we've curated some great Instagram captions from King himself. For all things Martin Luther King, Women.com has you covered!
Good Martin Luther King Jr. Instagram Captions
• "He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love."
• "There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love."
• "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
• "It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it."
• "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."
• "Only in the darkness can you see the stars."
Great Insta Captions For Martin Luther King Jr. Day
• "Let no man pull you so low as to hate him."
• "A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
• "Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness."
• "No person has the right to rain on your dreams."
• "A riot is the language of the unheard."
• "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Inspirational Insta Captions For Martin Luther King Jr. Day
• "Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a constant attitude."
• "Life's most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'"
• "If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way."
• "We cannot walk alone."
•"I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls."
• "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
• "At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love."