18 Frodo Approved 'Lord of the Rings' Instagram Captions
Insta captions for all things Rings!
Best 'Lord of the Rings' Instagram Captions
The Lord of the Rings trilogy was an instant classic when it came out in the early 2000s, and it still resonates with audiences who stream the epic story regularly. If you're a fan of the books by J. R. R. Tolkien and the movies made by Peter Jackson, show your love for all things "Rings" on social media with these great Instagram great Instagram captions! When it comes to The Lord of the Rings, Women.com is in your corner!
Good 'Lord of the Rings' Instagram Captions
• "A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."
• "You shall not pass!"
• "We don't want any more visitors, well-wishers or distant relations!"
• "One small bite is enough to fill a stomach of a grown man."
• "Fly you fools!"
• "I will take the Ring, though I do not know the way."
Great Insta Captions From 'Lord of the Rings'
• "All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."
• "It is useless to meet revenge with revenge: it will heal nothing."
• "Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars."
• "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."
• "Memory is not what the heart desires. That is only a mirror."
• "Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not."
Epic Insta Captions From 'Lord of the Rings'
• "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
• "The burned hand teaches best. After that advice about fire goes to the heart."
• "I don’t know, and I would rather not guess."
• "Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight."
• "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
• "It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing."
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.