Quote George Lucas When You Need to Be One With the Force
Use the Force to wish George Lucas a happy birthday!
Best George Lucas Instagram Captions
A long time ago in a galaxy... well, actually, this galaxy... Star Wars creator and sci-fi icon George Lucas was born! He turns 75 on May 14 and what better what to celebrate his life than with some great Instagram captions from the man himself!
When Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope was released in 1977, no one, even Lucas himself, could have imagined its success. It was a movie blockbuster the likes of which no one had ever seen before! It's spawned billions and several sequels – the latest of which, Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker, will be released in 2019! We can't wait!
If you're a fanatic for all things Star Wars, you have one man to thank, and that's George Lucas. So, send him your best birthday wishes via Instagram and let him know how much he's changed YOUR universe.
Good George Lucas Instagram Captions
• "You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead."
• "Always remember, your focus determines your reality."
• "You can't do it unless you can imagine it."
• "No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
• "Train yourself to let go of the things you fear to lose."
• "Never tell me the odds!"
Great George Lucas Instagram Captions
• "It's okay to lose; just don't lose the lesson."
• "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
• "Education is the single most important job of the human race."
• "I regret not the things I have done, only those I have yet to do."
• "There is no why. We are. Life is beyond reason."
• "Success is when you try to achieve your inward vision externally and have it come off the way you see it. Then YOU feel successful about it; that's how success is measured."
Inspirational Insta Quotes From George Lucas
• "Don't avoid the cliches - they are cliches because they work!"
• "All the religions are true, they just see a different part of the elephant."
• "You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks."
• "I'm here, and every day now is an extra day. I've been given an extra day so I've got to make the most of it."
• "Ultimately the Force is the larger mystery of the universe. And to trust your feelings is your way into that."
• "You really have to focus on what you're doing and just plow ahead no matter what hurdles are thrown in front of you