Celebrate Christmas With 15 Captions From A Charlie Brown Christmas
Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!
Best 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' Instagram Captions
'A Charlie Brown Christmas' has been an integral part the holiday season since 1965, and it shows no signs of stopping. Every year, kids around the world learn the true meaning of Christmas via the Peanuts gang, who are attempting to put on a play as Charlie Brown looks for the perfect tree. If you're a fan of Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Snoopy and the rest, check out these great quotes from the show that we've selected as Instagram captions. It wouldn't be Christmas without Charlie Brown!
Good 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' Instagram Captions
• "Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?" – Charlie Brown
• "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love." – Linus Van Pelt
• "I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait until January." – Lucy Van Pelt
• "Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest." – Linus Van Pelt
• "I can tell you what Christmas is all about. Lights, please." – Linus Van Pelt
Great 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' Instagram Captions
• "I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?" – Charlie Brown
• "What a beautiful sound! How I love hearing that old money plink. That beautiful sound of cold hard cash! That beautiful beautiful sound! Nickles, nickles, nickles! That beautiful sound of plinking nickles!" – Lucy Van Pelt
• "All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share." – Sally
• "Every Christmas it's the same. I always end up playing a shepherd." – Shermy
• "Augh! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Get some hot water, get some disinfectant, get some iodine!" – Lucy Van Pelt
Sweet Insta Quotes From 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'
• "Try to catch snowflakes on your tongue. It's fun." – Patty
• "This is one Christmas shepherd who's going to keep his trusty blanket with him." – Linus Van Pelt
• "We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It's run by a big eastern syndicate, you know." – Linus Van Pelt
• "Do innkeeper's wives have naturally curly hair?" – Frieda
• "Dear Santa Claus, How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife? I have been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want." – Sally
What is your favorite "A Charlie Brown Christmas' quote? We want to know!