15 Black Friday Quotes For Showing Off Your Gift Giving Haul
Best Black Friday Quotes
After Thanksgiving dinner is over, instead of passing out in front of the T.V., people wake up in the middle of the night and do something they never do any other day of the year—go shopping! If you're a Black Friday fanatic, show off your gift-giving haul with these great quotes about grabbing the stuff you want for a steal! Everyone loves a good sale, so celebrate this unofficial holiday by showing the world there's no shame in your game because when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!
Good Black Friday Quotes
• Black Friday is my cardio
• I train all year for Black Friday
• Black Friday Squad
• Happy Fri-yay!
• It's an "add to cart" kinda day
Great Black Friday Quotes
• I am only a morning person on Black Friday
• I could give up shopping but I'm not a quitter
• A Christmas shopper's complaint is one of long-standing.
• Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money
• Here's wishing your Black Friday injuries aren't so severe that you can't click a mouse on Cyber Monday
Fun Quotes To Celebrate Your Black Friday Haul
• "The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one." – Erma Bombeck
• Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping. – Bo Derek
• "The other line moves faster."– Etorre's Observation
• "The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her." – Marcelene Cox
• "Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." – Oscar Wilde
What is your favorite quote about Black Friday? We want to know!