13 Signs You Went to Florida State University
From sports, to academics, to extracurricular activities, to everything in between... Florida State is an EVERYTHING school! Whether it's a Fall Saturday in Doak Campbell Stadium or a Wednesday night in Club Stroz, all across campus and Tallahassee you can hear the same two words, "Go Noles!"
1. Jimbo and Bobby Are Part of Your Family
2. You Know The Hottest Club In Tally Is Club Stroz
Ladies in free till 11! Drink specials Monday, Wednesday, Friday! Call ahead for VIP seating.
3. The Perfect Cure To Homesickness Is Petting the Dogs on Landis Green
Stressed over midterms and finals? Have no fear, dogs are here!
4. Your Dreams of Running Away and Joining the Circus Are Still True
The Flying High Circus is one of only two collegiate circuses in the nation!
5. Doak Campbell Stadium Is Your Sanctuary
There's only one place to be on Saturday in the fall.
6. You Love Ms. Killings More Than She Loves You
Ms. Killings- Florida State's real sweetheart.
7. You Make Use of the Fountains as Certified Swimming Pools
Wescott, Landis, the stadium? It doesn't matter- everyone fountain at FSU is a certfied swimming pool!
8. Coliseum Isn't Just A Part of Ancient Rome
All roads lead to Coli baby!
9. You Miss Fried Chicken Fridays More Than Life Itself
RIP public lunch at the Figg.
10. You've Caught the FSU Plague
Or the side strand of the Kellum Cough.
11. You Consider Yourself An Avid Hiker After Walking Up Mt. Diffenbaugh
No one at FSU skips leg day.
12. You Bleed Garnet and Have A Heart of Gold
You love two teams, the Seminoles and whoever is playing the Gators. Go Noles!
13. You Stay Unconquered
The Seminole spirit is with you always.
SHARE with your friends who also love Florida State University!!!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.