Your Next Tattoo Awaits When You Read The Giving Tree Quotes
A lovely quote for your next tattoo!
Quotes From The Giving Tree
First published in 1964, Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree has been tugging at heart strings for decades. The classic children's book is ripe with quotes, which is why we put together this little article of The Giving Tree quotes that are perfect to use for a future tattoo!
The books we read as children often stay with us, leaving an impact on our lives. I remain partial to Green Eggs and Ham and There Was an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly, most likely because I read them so much when I was a kid. Books like The Giving Tree leave a lasting impact on readers. Why not get a tattoo of your favorite The Giving Tree quote!
The Best Quotes From The Giving Tree
• And the boy loved the tree.......very much. And the tree was happy.
• Once there was a tree, and she loved a little boy.
• And so the boy cut down her trunk. And made a boat and sailed away.
• Me + T
• And so the tree was happy...But not really.
The Giving Tree Quotes
• She loved a boy very, very much--even more than she loved herself.
• "Come, Boy, sit down. Sit down and rest." And the boy did. And the tree was happy.
• And she loved a little boy.
• And the tree was happy.
• And after a long time the boy came back again.
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
Are you a fan of The Giving Tree?