22 Senior Sunday Instagram Captions for 2018
Your senior year of high school or college is quickly approaching and you know what that means: Senior Sunday Instagram posts! Okay, so that isn't all being a senior means, but it's definitely a fun perk. And we're here to help with the Senior Sunday Instagram caption that'll accompany your photos each week!
Whether you're posting your senior pictures, action shots from lacrosse, photos from the play you're in, or just selfies of your and your BFF, Senior Sunday has become a fun way to share with your friends and family what you're up to. Not to mention the fact that it will be pretty awesome to be able to look back at all the good times you had a few years from now.
Take a look through the list of Senior Sunday Instagram caption ideas. Hopefully, you will find something that will inspire next Sunday's post!
Best Senior Sunday Instagram Captions
• Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars.
• “If you have brains in your head and feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose.” -Dr. Seuss
• Time flies. The good news is that you’re the pilot.
• Let today be the start of something new.
• She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.
• Learning is a journey, not a destination.
• “The horizon leans forward, offering you space to place new steps of change.” -Maya Angelou
Instagram Caption Ideas for Senior Sunday
• I don’t know where I’m going, but I am already on my way.
• The best way to predict the future is to create it.
• “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela
• Don’t forget to enjoy the journey.
• You are so close to victory. Don’t you dare give up now.
• “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” -C.S. Lewis
• In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself.
Inspiring Instagram Captions for Senior Sunday
• You know it is time to start something new. Trust in the magic of beginnings.
• “Follow your passion. It will lead to your purpose.” -Oprah Winfrey
• What feels like the end is often the very beginning.
• Take pride in how far you’ve come and have faith in how far you’ll go.
• “All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney
• Dreams don’t work unless you do.
• Until you spread your wings, you will have no idea how far you can fly.
• Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.