Oh My Cod! 29 Punny Fishing Instagram Captions
Whether you're an experienced fisherwoman or a newcomer, there's sure to be a fishing Instagram captions here for you! Those of us lucky enough to grow up near a water source likely know the joys of fishing, the peacefulness of the water and excitement of each catch. Some of us didn't get to fish for the first time until we were adults and that's okay too because, like with many things, fishing is really easy to pick up no matter what age you are!
This might be hard to believe, but fishing dates back to about 200,000 BC when Neanderthals began fishing in Africa! It has basically been around forever! When people began to leave Africa, they took their fishing practices with them. It is pretty incredible to have both a source of food and a sport unite everyone around the world like that!
We hope you enjoy your time fishing and are able to do a little relaxing if you get the chance! Here are 29 Instagram captions for fishing that will hopefully inspire your next fishing excursion!
Best Instagram Captions for Fishing
• Good things come to those who bait.
• I don’t fish to escape my life. I fish to live my life.
• “Life and fishing are very similar, you never know what’s at the end of the line.” -David Humphries
• You could say that I’m hooked on fishing.
• The fishing was good. It was the catching that was bad.
• A bad day can be made better with some fishing time.
• “I like fishing. Not actual fishing - I like the peace and quiet of being at sea. It’s different.” -Rafael Nadal
Witty and Clever Fishing Instagram Captions
• Wishing that I was fishing.
• I’m a reel expert. I can tackle anything.
• “The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.” -John Buchan
• Some people wait an entire lifetime for the perfect fishing buddy. I’m raising mine.
• “Sharing the fun of fishing turns strangers into friends in a few hours.” -Eugene Clark
• I just want to go fishing and ignore all of my problems for a little while!
• Stress is caused by not enough fishing!
• “Many [people] go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.” -Henry David Thoreau
I’ll be at @icastshow this July in Orlando (10th-15th)! I’ll have some of my signature style homemade baits with me! Super excited to join @bassforecast & meet some amazing people! Be sure to say hi or DM me if you’re going & want to meet / collab! #fishing #crappie #bassfishing #dockside #summertime #lilredlures #softplastics @lilredlures swipe ➡️
Punny Fishing Instagram Captions
• I fish knowing every moment on a river is a gift.
• “Most of the world is covered by water. A fisherman’s job is simple: pick out the best parts.” -Charles Waterman
• Procrastifishing - the art of going fishing when you should really be doing something else
• Fishing’s not just a sport. It is a way of life.
• “Having a fishing rod in your hand is merely an excuse to explore out-of-sight depths and reveal mysteries that previously only existed in dreams.” -Fennel Hudson
• Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.
• Rise and shine, it’s fishing time!
Good Instagram Captions for Fishing
• Happiness is a big fish (and a witness).
• “It doesn’t matter if the rod is or isn’t bent. Time spent fishing is time well spent.” -James Morgan
• May the fish be with you!
• “Fishing provides time to think, and reason not to. If you have the virtue of patience, an hour or two casting alone is plenty of time to review all you’ve learned about the grand themes of live.” -Carl Safina
• There’s always time for one more cast.
• You can’t buy happiness, buy you can buy a fishing pole and that’s pretty much the same thing.
• “Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it.” -David Middleton