Deck Out Your Tree in These DIY Christmas Ornaments
DIY Christmas ornaments to bring out your Christmas spirit.
DIY Christmas Ornaments
The countdown to Christmas has begun! Maybe you already have your tree up, but that doesn't mean you still can't add a few truly adorable DIY Christmas ornaments into the mix. If your own tree is already bursting at the seams with decor, Christmas ornaments always make great gifts for loved ones too! Not to mention the fact that DIY gifts show that you also spent time on them, which is always thoughtful and appreciated!
It's totally okay if you aren't the most crafty person in the world - no one expects you to be! DIY gifts just happen to add a nice touch to gift-giving, and many of these tutorials are actually pretty easy. Check them out and let the crafting commence!
1. Rustic Twig Snowflake
2. Mason Jar Ring Map Ornament
3. Home State Felt Christmas Ornament
[Read the tutorial, here!]](https://theamericanpatriette.com/diy-home-state-felt-christmas-ornament/)
4. Mason Jar Lid Wreath Ornaments
[Read the tutorial, here!]](https://www.sadieseasongoods.com/mason-jar-lid-wreath-ornaments/)
5. 10 Minute Photo Keepsake Ornaments
6. Scrap Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament
7. Yardstick & Scrabble Tile Christmas Ornaments
8. Christmas Tree Star Ornaments
9. Gold Hand Lettering Christmas Ornaments
10. DIY Vintage-Style Ornaments
11. Mercury Glass Ornament
12. Distressed & Carved Wood Monogrammed Ornament
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What's your favorite DIY? We want to know!