The 8 Best Tweets From Last Night's Grey's
Cause it isn't #TGIT without a heavy amount of tweeting.
1. Forshadowing from Dr. Alex Karev himself
2. This person who perfectly summed up all our reactions
3. We might have mixed feelings about Jo - but girl speaks the truth
Please god don't let me give birth in an uber 😬 #greysanatomy— Camilla Luddington (@camilluddington) February 3, 2017
Especially when you remember that Camilla Luddington is expecting a baby of her own!
4. Mer directed this episode? A woman of many talents
5. FOR REAL. LOVE YOU ALEX
6. Because Shonda just had to build the suspense
7. This was pretty much literally me
8. Yes Shonda we are still mad at you - that's how this relationship works
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Quiz: Can We Guess What Region You're From Based On The Words You Use?
20 Embarrassing Things That All Women Do But Totally Keep Secret, 'Til Now
Quiz: Can You Correctly Spell These 20 Commonly Misspelled Words?
Trending on Women.com
40 Things You Didn't Know You Needed On Amazon For Under $20
12 Best Beginner Cookbooks For Recent College Graduates
These Disney Princess Engagement Rings Are What Dreams Are Made Of
10 Easy & Delicious Breakfast Smoothies To Start Your Day Off Right
16 Best Vitamin C Serums You Can Buy On Amazon
The 20 Best Women's March Signs To Dismantle The Patriarchy This Weekend
Why Legalizing Sex Work Is A Feminist Issue
Kim Kardashian's New Baby Is Here Via Surrogate! Here's What We Know...
Redefining Masculinity With Actor Justin Baldoni
Where To Buy Oprah 2020 Merchandise, Because 'A New Day Is On The Horizon'
These 16 YA Novels Will Get Your Teenager Through High School
These 10 Spy Novels Will Bring Out Your Inner James Bond