The 8 Best Tweets From Last Night's Grey's
Cause it isn't #TGIT without a heavy amount of tweeting.
1. Forshadowing from Dr. Alex Karev himself
2. This person who perfectly summed up all our reactions
3. We might have mixed feelings about Jo - but girl speaks the truth
Please god don't let me give birth in an uber 😬 #greysanatomy— Camilla Luddington (@camilluddington) February 3, 2017
Especially when you remember that Camilla Luddington is expecting a baby of her own!
4. Mer directed this episode? A woman of many talents
5. FOR REAL. LOVE YOU ALEX
6. Because Shonda just had to build the suspense
7. This was pretty much literally me
8. Yes Shonda we are still mad at you - that's how this relationship works
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
What Is a G-Spot Vibrator and Why You Need One to Improve Your Sex Life
How To Disable Find My Friends Without Them Knowing
Want To Help? Here Are 5 Mental Health Jobs To Better The World
Telling Your Coworkers You Have Cancer Doesn't Have to Be Difficult
18 Riot Fest Instagram Captions for Every Moment
Discover These 9 Best Fertility Crystals, Stones, and Gems
Is Climate Change Effecting Your Mental Health?
These Are The States You Should Retire To If You Want To Avoid Property Tax
4 Tips On How To Talk To Your Teenager About Vibrators
Want To Retire Early? Here Are The 8 Jobs That'll Get You There
An Expert Reveals Everything Older Women Should Know About Having Safe Sex
All Your Burning Questions About Planned Parenthood and Abortion, Answered