The 10 Thoughts We All Had While Watching The Bachelor
None of these people are emotionally intelligent.
Literally nothing about last night's episode made any sense. From a haunted house, to Taylor's master's degree, and Corinne's room service order for 20, last night was 2 hours of huh?
1. That is the largest champagne glass in the whole world
And where do I get one?
2. Taylor. No. One. Cares. About. Your. Masters.
A masters you have yet to even use. It doesn't make you sound smart, it makes you sound like a snob.
3. I feel bad for Corinne.... Wait, What?!
I was really enjoying hating on Corinne. It's easy. It's what we're supposed to do. But then Taylor went all condescending mean girl on her and suddenly I felt bad for her. Corinne genuinely doesn't realize what is wrong with her behavior, and actually, that's kinda sad.
4. Why in the hell are they in a haunted house?
I would like to know what producer was like oooo let's send them to a haunted house, and what other group of humans was like oh yeah that's a good idea. Yeah, no, it wasn't.
5. NO! DO NOT MESS WITH THAT OUIJI BOARD.
Nope. Nope. Nope.
6. Rachel is cool AF - can we crown her queen yet or nah?
Rachel is getting down with her bad-self and Nick is loving it, and so am I tbh. And she's a lawyer. Get it girl.
7. I want to eat ALL of Corinne's room service.
A true Corinne classic.
8. I swear to god I have never seen that girl before.
Whitney, who are you?
9. SOMEONE GET ALEXIS HER OWN TV SHOW RIGHT NOW.
A fear of Nicholas Cage? Of course. We are all shark girl.
10. Are they exorcising the masters degree out of Taylor or....
Clearly it didn't work. To be continued....
11. Oh my god no.
So classic Corinne, and so much no.
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.