20 Best Taj Mahal Instagram Captions
The Best Taj Mahal And Travel Instagram Captions For Your Next Trip To India
Excited for your next trip to India? Well, if you're headed to Agra, India, then there's a big chance that you're going to check out the Taj Mahal. don't forget to snap a few pics and share them on social media. Need an Instagram caption? Don't fret! We've got the best Taj Mahal Instagram captions so that you won't have to go searching.
Whether you're looking for something beautiful or you want to share a selfie with the Taj Mahal and your loved ones, when you're ready to get them onto your pic feed, come back here and browse through the best of our Instagram captions about the Taj Mahal for your trip to India!
I mean, even if our significant other built us a macaroni necklace, we'd want to put it on our Insta too.
Good Taj Mahal Captions for Your Next Instagram Post
• Guys/Ladies: Yes, there's flowers and chocolate... then there's also building the Taj Mahal.
• Forget the white picket fence, I'll have whatever the Taj Mahal is having!
• Shall I compare the Taj Mahal to a summer's day? It really IS far more lovely and more temperate. (Thanks, Shakespeare.)
• What you don't see is my mouth wide open, staring up in wonder at the beautiful Taj Mahal.
• Hello, yes, I'd like to order one Taj Mahal please.
Inspirational Taj Mahal Quotes for Instagram Captions
• "Only let this one teardrop, this Taj Mahal, glisten spotlessly bright on the cheek of time, forever and ever." – Rabindranath Tagore
• "Not a piece of architecture, as other buildings are, but the proud passions of an emperor's love wrought in living stones." – Sir Edwin Arnold
• "It is perhaps the greatest art work which the forming spirit of mankind has ever brought forth." – Hermann Keyserling
• "It appears like a perfect pearl on an azure ground. The effect is such I have never experienced from any work of art." – Hodges
• "Did you ever build a castle in the air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of ages." – Bayard Taylor
Fun Taj Mahal Captions for Your Next Instagram Photo
• You'll find me on the banks of the Yamuna.
• The range of emotions when visiting the Taj Mahal is wide, it shifts like the colors of the marble in the sunlight.
• If I had one wish, it would be to stand in the presence of the pietra dura at the Taj Mahal.
• A true gleaming pearl in the crown of India's magnificence.
• It's high time to find yourself an emperor like Shah Jahan!
Clever Taj Mahal Captions for Insta
• "India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great-grandmother of tradition." – Mark Twain
• "If there is one place on the face of this Earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days... it is India." – Romain Rollan
• "There has been no more revolutionary contribution than the one which the Hindus made when they invented zero." – Lancelot Hogben
• "To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim." – Martin Luther King, Jr.
• "It was as if all my life I had been seeing the world in black and white and, when brought face-to-face with India, [I] experienced everything re-rendered in brilliant technicolor." – Keith Bellows