24 Bonnie Scotland Instagram Captions
You'll have these Scotland Insta captions under loch and key.
The Best Scotland Instagram Captions
Home of the world's shortest flight, golf, and the 'Bonnie, Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond,' Scotland is a place where many people choose to visit at least once (or to stay their entire lives!). With its rich history steeped in lore, or the fact that its national animal is a unicorn, we've curated the best Scotland Instagram captions for all your highland adventures!
So, whether you are planning a trip to try and spy the famous Loch Ness Monster or are just hopping down to Glasgow for a jaunt, we have the perfect Insta captions for you!
Instagram Captions About Scotland for Your Next Selfie
• Wait, Scotland Yard isn't in Scotland? Next you'll tell me the Loch Ness Monster isn't real!
• I've gone to Scotland to meet this Bonnie lass everyone has been talking about.
• They say Scotland is the home of golf. I'm inclined to agree. It's been nothing but on-par for me!
• Glas-GO to Glasgow!
• Only in Scotland is there a flight that's one minute and fourteen seconds long.
• Now is not the time to mix up the Irish and Scottish!
• I have taken the high road. I have taken the low road. I have been in Scotland by morning.
• Scotland's national animal is the unicorn. Friends, I think I am Scotland.
Funny Scottish Sayings (And Their Translations) for Instagram Captions
• "Keep the heid." (Stay calm)
• "Whit's fur ye'll no go past ye." (Whatever will be, will be)
• "Yer bum's oot the windae!" (You're talking nonsense)
• "Lang may yer lum reek." (I wish you well for the future)
• "Ah dinnae ken!" (I don't know)
• "Guid gear comes in sma' bulk." (Good things come in small packages)
• "Wur tearin' the tartan!" (We're having a good conversation)
• "Mony a mickle maks a muckle." (Even a small amount of money can grow to a pretty penny)
Cute Quotes About Scotland for Instagram Captions
• "Wherever I wander, wherever I rove, / The hills of the Highlands forever I love." – Robert Burns
• "Staring into a Scottish landscape, I have often asked myself why – in spite of all appearances – bracken, rocks, man and sea are at some level one." – Neal Ascherson
• "There are two seasons in Scotland: June and Winter." – Billy Connolly
• "It's still part of me, Scotland. I'm still immersed in it even though I am not there." – Irvine Welsh
• "Scotland's a pretty place. I mean, as long as it ain't raining." – Boo Weekley
• "The place is magical - it's so far north, so remote, that sometimes it feels like you've left this world and gone to another." – Julia London
• "Time and tide for nae man bide." (Time waits for no man) – Old Scots Proverb
• "If ye like the nut, crack it." (If you like the idea of it, get ready to do some work for it) – Old Scots Proverb