27 Halloweekend Instagram Captions to Make Every Second Count
Cue my enthusiastic rendition of "This Is Halloween."
The Best Halloweekend Caption Ideas for Instagram
The close of September brings about another rousing round of Halloween fun! Whether you are going out to trick-or-treat (we don't think anyone is 'too old') or just staying in and hopefully giving out those elusive full-sized candy bars, we have the best Halloweekend Instagram captions to make every spooky second count!
Oh, and we totally won't judge if you're a rare candy corn fan... but we might judge if you hand out packs of raisins at the door - as much as we are all for being your best self. We can't help it, that Halloween candy is our kryptonite!
So, get those witch hats and vampire fangs ready! Your annual Halloweekend Insta post will sneak up and scare ya' before you know it!
Good Halloweekend Captions for Instagram Selfies
• Trick-or-treat, smell my feet. Give me something good to- wait, don't smell my feet actually.
• Me at 26: 'Yes, mom, I did pick this pumpkin all by myself...'
• The best candy is... sold in bulk during Halloween.
• The days of Halloweekend include: 'Sorting CandyDay,' 'Eating Too Much CandyDay,' and 'Seeing The Fruits Of Your Mistakes CandyDay.'
• 'You're never too old to trick-or-treat.' – Said, apparently, no one ever except me?
• If you're porch light is on in November... do you think you'll still have candy?
Funny Halloweekend Sayings for Instagram Captions with Friends
• Hello? Yes. Please leave your front door wide open if you're giving out full-sized candy bars. Thanks.
• I used to go out trick-or-treating before I realized that the same candy went on sale the very next day...
• If you go trick-or-treating and don't say 'trick-or-treat,' did you even trick-or-treat?
• Me as Derek Zoolander: 'What is this? A Kit-Kat for ants?!'
Cute Quotes for Instagram Captions on Halloweekend
• "Tina, come get some ham." – Napoleon Dynamite
• "Honestly, don't you two read?" – Hermione Granger
• "It will be very good for you, and most amusing for me." – Gandalf
• "So I assume, my lord, you're here to bend the knee." – Daenerys Targaryen
• "We still never talk sometimes." – Ron Swanson
• "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color." – Wednesday Addams
Hilarious Halloweekend Instagram Captions
• Remind me why stores start selling Halloween candy in September? (Not that I'm complaining...)
• If my front light is off, that means I'm eating the rest of the Halloween candy for myself.
• My financial goals include being well-off enough to pass out regular-sized candy bars at Halloween.
• They should've called 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' the 'Shopping Day Following Halloween.'
• I thought I would dress up for Halloween, then I looked in the mirror and went out the door as is.
Classic Halloween Quotes for Instagram Captions During Halloweekend
• "Oh look, another glorious morning... Makes me sick!" – Winifred Sanderson, "Hocus Pocus"
• "Nothing on earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night." – Steve Almond
• "Every day is Halloween isn't it? For some of us." – Tim Burton
• "Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it." – Aggie Cromwell, "Halloweentown"
• "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble." – William Shakespeare
• "Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?" – Linus, "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"