18 Freshman Year Instagram Captions for Your New Start
You might be fresh on campus, but you caption like a pro.
Best Instagram Captions for Freshman Year!
Whether you are a rising high-school senior or heading back to college after a little while, freshman year can be the scariest and most exciting time of your academic career! We hope you'll be able take ALL the pictures to help you remember some of your fondest memories. When you do, we'll be sure to have the best freshman year Instagram captions to help you describe those first college exams, adventurous late nights, and morning campus aesthetics.
So, go ahead! Tag your IG posts with hashtag 'freshmanyear' - we'll help you ace the rest!
Funny Freshman Year Captions for Instagram
• One bittersweet end has brought a shiny, new beginning.
• Here's to me, here's to you, here's to the college-y things we can do!
• No one ever really tells you about what happens after you eat dining hall food...
• Bring your car, if only to go to Wal-Mart at midnight to buy a bag of chocolates you shouldn't eat.
• Savor the syllabus day!
• When I was younger, my wish list only had toys I would never get - but these days, I'm much more into socks (you're welcome mom).
Instagram Captions for End of Freshman Year
• "We don't stop going to school when we graduate." – Carol Burnett
• "I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy- I'm telling you it’s going to be worth it." – Art Williams
• "I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all the time, somehow things will work out in the end." – Larry Bird
• "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." – Maya Angelou
• "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." – Robert Collier
• "Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." – William Butler Yeats
Freshman Year Pro-Tips for Your Next Instagram Captions
• If they are offering fish or chicken for dinner, you might want to consider the pasta.
• If you feel like everything is going wrong, it might be, but you can get through it.
• Surround yourself with the people who offer to walk home with you.
• If you feel like you should get Chipotle for lunch, you PROBABLY should...'nt.
• Every little 'failure' will lead you to an inevitable success.
• With the flow will you go, young grasshopper.