14 Grey's Anatomy Quotes That Prove Why It's The Best Show Ever
Grey's Anatomy is just one of those shows that is filled to the brim with iconic quotes. Each one is insanely quotable, recognizable, and most importantly, relatable. I admit that I have even used a quote (or two) in my everyday life. So, here are some of my favorite picks! Let's see if you agree...
1. When Grey's Perfectly Explained What Being Someone's Person Means
Basically what I'd use if I were explaining what a "person" is to a non-Grey's fan. Summed up perfectly and hilarious. Brilliant, Christina. Just brilliant!
2. When Meredith Reminded Us To Show (And Tell) Our Loved Ones That We Care
If this quote didn't make you itch for your phone to call your person (or whoever is important to you), then I don't know what will.
3. When Derek Explained What It's Like To Find Love After Heartbreak
Whether it was heartbreak or if you were just going through a rough time, he explained this feeling to a T.
4. When Izzie Reminded Us That People Need People
Thanks for always reminding us to be better people, Izzie!
5. When Meredith Made THE Most Inspiring "Pick Me" Speeches EVER
A huge moment in Grey's history. It got our hearts going when she said this. But, it tore us up when he didn't pick her!
6. When Christina Gave Us The Tough Love We Needed To Be More
This is basically the "you are awesome, so be awesome" of *Grey's Anatomy.
7. When Lexie Gave The Most Endearing "I Love You" Speech
This long rant was such an adorable, pure, yet slightly dirty way to tell someone that you love them. It just felt so good for her to admit her true feeling to Mark, and the audience felt it too!
8. When Callie Told Off An Abusive Boyfriend
And we were all cheering her on. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really a fan of Callie when she was first introduced, but this quote made me love her!
9. When Amelia Motivated Us To Keep Fighting
Amelia has been through a lot, but she has some intensely wise words for all. Almost Albus Dumbledore level of wise.
10. When Cristina Reminded Us That Boys Aren't Everything
No matter who you are, there's so much truth in this statement. And don't you ever forget it!
11. When Derek Gave All Us Something To Say When We Pretend To Be Surgeons
As a Grey's fan, if you haven't said this while putting on gloves for whatever reason, you are LYING.
12. When Bailey Hilariously Reminded Us That SHE Is The Boss
The first time I heard this, I wasn't sure whether or not to laugh or be scared, but I knew from then that Bailey was my favorite.
13. When Arizona Inspired Us When She Delivered This Speech About Peds
If this doesn't inspire you to believe in "magic," then I don't know what will! I mean, I've got chills!
14. When Meredith Pushed Us To Be Fearless To Cross Life's Boundaries
This basically summarizes one of the many life lessons Grey's has tried to teach to its audience. Don't forget and be unafraid to live your life!
SHARE this with your friends and family!