19 DIY Projects Gone Horribly (And Hilariously) Wrong
Proof that pin recreation isn't always for the faint of heart...
Ah, Pinterest! All the DIY fun of etsy without the possibility of regrettable late night purchases!
As anyone who has every actually attempted to recreate some of those adorable pins may already know however, Pinterest too can have a dark side. Here you'll find reassurance that it's not just you- as it turns out some of those "easy" DIY Pinterest projects aren't quite so easy to pull off as they may appear in the photos.
So get ready to feast your eyes on some hysterical fails that demonstrate of what can happen when Pinterest goes wrong...horribly wrong.
1. Those DIY Crafts That Promise Foolproof Ways To Spice Up Your Walls
2. Those "Easy" Hairstyles That "Anyone" Can Do
3. When You Try to Recreate Those Sweet Mother Daughter Photos
4. Sometimes It's Best To Claim Your's Is Just the Abstract Version
5. Expectations vs. The Harshness of Reality
6. When You Try To Recreate Those Adorable Animal Christmas Cards...
7. ...Or the Baby Ones
8. It Was Going So Well....
9. Those "Quick and Easy" Beauty Tips Tho
10. It Looked So Simple In the Picture
11. Why It's Best Not To Troll Pinterest For School Snack Ideas
12. ...Or Projects Involving Children In General
13. ....Or Pet Decor
14. Meh. Just Claim It's For Halloween Rather Than Christmas
15. It's a Work In Progress
16. Close Enough
17. Perhaps Some Things Are Best Left To Professionals
18. ...and Maybe Bakers
19. A Valiant Attempt Tho!
SHARE your favorite DIY fail!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.