Cats... you either love them or you hate them. Whether you're a crazy cat lady or a kitten enthusiast, cats make some of the best pets out there. But they aren't without there... errr... lovable quirks.
Here are 22 hilarious truths only cat owners will understand:
1. There's Not Much They Won't Do For a Lunch Meat
2. This Is the Thank You Any and All Attempts At Kindness Will Earn You
3. Privacy Shall Now Be But a Memory of the Distant Past
4. Just Because You Can't See a Foe Doesn't Mean It Isn't There
5. Any Attempt At Grooming Should Not Be Undertaken Lightly
6. Dangerous Foe: No Problem. Vacuum Cleaner: Every Man For Himself
7. They Need a Bite of It. No Matter What "It" Might Be.
8. No Thumbs: Not as Big a Problem as You May've Hoped
9. Tact Does Not Tend To Be High On Their List of Priorities
10. You Will Be Expected To Keep This Committed To Memory at All Times
11. You Shall Now Have Help With Every Task. Whether You Want It or Not.
12. This Is How You'll Know There's a Bug In the House
13. Each and Every Visitor Shall Be Subjected To Intense Scrutiny
"Hark! 3am! I Must Run To a Randomly Selected Room As Loudly as Possible!"
Or There's Always Plan B...
Super Vision Is Not Something To Be Squandered
Each Clothing Item You Own Shall Be Expertly Decorated With Furs
They Appreciate Beauty... From a Distance
Don't Ask Their Opinion Unless You're Prepared For the Horrible Truth
They're Not Shy On Calling Out Selfishness
Objects Left Unattended May Be Subject to Unauthorized Batting
But at the End of the Day... You'll Never Have a Sweeter Friend
SHARE this story with a fellow cat lover!