17 Signs Drunk-You Has Taken Over On Girls Night Out
GNO: 1. You: 0.
Ahhh, the infamous Girls Night Out.
It's happened to all of us. One minute you're sipping a cocktail and the next drunk-you has taken over.
Behold these signs that she's arrived:
1. Insisting "I'ma Just Have One More" Like:
2. You Utter the Fatal Words "Hold My Drink and Watch This..."
3. You Become the World's Biggest Fan of Your Own Dance Moves
4. All Your Problems Become the Fault of the Nearest Smash-able Object
5. When You're Tryna' Uber Home Like:
6. The Brilliance Of You Becomes Too Priceless Not To Share
7. You're Two Packs In Before You Remember You Don't Smoke
8. When You Catch a Fateful Glimpse In the Bar Mirror of What You've Become
9. When You Get Really Still But Nothing Around You'll Quit Moving
10. That Lucid Moment Mid-Make Out With the Guy From the Next Bar Stool
11. When Your D.D. Tells You It's Time To Head Home
12. The "I Love You!" Stage In Which Everyone Is Your Best Friend Ever
13. The Reunion Stage When Taking Back Your Ex Appears the Best Idea Ever
14. When Heaven Sounds Like the Fetal Position and the Nearest Cool Surface
15. When You're Minding Your Business and the Ground Jumps Up and Attacks
16. When You Suddenly Have Hidden Talents That Demand To Be Shared
17. When Mind Over Matter Fails To Cut It
SHARE this story with your GNO girls!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Karma Sutra 101: 10 Totally Doable (And Totally Hot) New Positions To Try
Top 7 Pregnancy Workout Apps That Are More Powerful Than You Think
What Does It Mean When You Dream About Having Kids? An Expert Weighs In
Everything You Need to Know About Your First Time Using a Vibrator
13 Beautiful Memoirs About Mental Illness That Are Too Powerful To Miss
8 Incredibly Beneficial Podcasts for Female Entrepreneurs, Everywhere
4 Tips On How To Talk To Your Teenager About Vibrators
What Female Accomplishment Rocked 2018? It’s Up to You.
These 7 Books Will Change How You Feel About Aging
Know Nothing About Marijuana? Listen to These 6 Cannabis Podcasts Now
My Anxiety Story: The Candid YouTube Videos You Need to Watch Now
5 Starbucks Keto Drinks So Good They Will Make You Cry Tears of Joy