1. Tip #1: Clean your skin!
Step One: get yourself a great exfoliator.
Step Two: treat your skin with a calming mask 2-3 times per week.
Step Three: use an anti-blemish moisturizer to fight any breakouts before they happen!
2. Tip #2: Beauty is in the EYE of the beholder!
Step one: always use a primer.
Step two: find your go-to color and learn how to blend it with others for day/night looks.
Step three: fall in love with liquid eyeliner.
Step four: finish it off with the perfect mascara.
3. Tip #3: Don't overdo your hue!
Step one: use the CORRECT primer for your skin.
Step two: using a blending brush, apply an even layer of foundation to your skin. Hint: Sephora will color-match you for free!
Step three: using a powder brush, finish with a translucent powder.
4. Tip #4: Brighten it up!
Step one: using a powder brush, add illuminating powder to your cheekbones and nose.
Step two: using a blush brush, contour under your cheekbones.
Step three: sweep bronzer over face and neck.
5. Tip #5: Pucker up!
Step one: exfoliate.
Step two: trace your canvas.
Step three: fill it all in!
6. Tip #6: Give them #EyebrowGoals:
Step one: fill in the spots with a wax pencil or powder.
Step two: shape and hold with brow gel.
7. Tip # 7: Always keep a pair of nail clippers in your bag.
8. Tip #8: Invest in a great pair of tweezers.
9. Tip #9: Keep brush cleaner handy!
10. Tip #10: Oil paper is #BAE.
11. Tip #11: Keep a roller perfume in your makeup bag.
12. Tip #12: Find your perfect chapstick match.
13. Tip #13: Pick up some moisturizing spray for the road!
With these items, there's no doubt you'll be #FLAWLESS ;) Now hurry and SHARE with your friends!