8 Charts You'll Only Get If You're Ready To Change The 2nd Amendment
Let's take a closer look at the facts.
1. Every year people die from gun violence. And the numbers are just increasing.
2. Over 17,000 (17,499) American children and teens are shot in murders, assaults, suicides, suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, or by police intervention.
3. The number of victims of jihadist terrorist attacks in the U.S. over the past 10 years overshadows those killed by firearms
4. Want to make America great again? We've already got greater homicide rates.
5. And a greater number of guns.
The United States has almost twice as many guns per 100 people as the next closest country, Yemen.
U.S.: 8.8 guns per 100
6. Things looked a lot different back in the day.
7. Let's look at "arms" as they existed at the time of the ratification
8. Let's take a closer look at the differences