1. Jason's injury.
Mostly because it was your first encounter with the show and you knew it was going to be sending your through a mud ball of emotions through the rest of its run.
2. When Matt's dad died.
You literally felt exhausted after watching this episode and you know you went and watched yourself cry in the mirror to see if you could be like Matt.
3. When Tami told Eric she was pregnant
And he was jus the happiest dad on the world (Because finally they had another chance at having a child that wasn't like Julie)
4. Tyra's college essay
Which made you want to give her the world.
5. Jason's goodbye to Tim.
Especially when Tim knows that their relationship is totally going to change again but just wants Jason to be happy.
6. When Smash got accepted into college
And you were just so happy that he was getting to the places that he never that he could. Because you saw his potential.
7. When Matt felt worthless.
And you just wanted to put your finger to his lips.
And be like "Shhhh"
"Don't you ever say that Matt!"
JULIE DOESN'T KNOW A GOOD THING MATT!
8. When Tami was empowering as hell about the "Talk"
And she almost cried because she didn't want Julie to grow up so fast.
But really we all know she was upset by just how immature Julie really was.
9. When Coach was so proud of how far Vince came.
And after his exhausting journey, you were too. Because guy came sooooo far.
10. When Vince wasn't done for thanking Coach very everything he did for him.
Because all you need is Coach to tell you that you can do anything. And you're like omg yes I can Coach.
11. When Jason comes back to the football field for the first time since his accident.
And it totally gave you secondhand "teammate camaraderie"
And you totally talked to your friends the next day about the episode referencing Jason as "my boy"
12. When Tim didn’t want anything else.
And you were like
"I want you to want me"
"I need you to need me"
And there was no heart/cry face emoji to express your truest feelings.
13. Julie hates Matt for bailing on her.
And you kind of understood her for a moment.
But were confused because you still loved Matt.
But were also so disappointed in him.