16 High-Protein Meatless Meals Under 400 Calories
Bring on the EATS!
1. Baked Zucchini Fritters
Get your fried on with this yum recipe with 89 calories per fritter you can totally gorge.
2. Roasted Fennel, Asparagus, and Red Onions with Parmesan and Hard-Boiled Eggs
Alright so this one's a tid bit over the 400 calorie draw with 446 calories, but come on. It's fennel!
3. Kale, Chickpea, and Fennel Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Pack on the protein with just 398 calories.
4. Baked Tofu and Buckwheat Spring Salad
Get this packed protein recipe here! It's 294 calories per serving!
5. Veggie Burger on Whole-Wheat Bun
Bun + veggie pattie + tomato + onions = 400 calories
6. Cheesy Black Bean Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Poached Eggs and Arugula
All the cheesy goodness for just 365 calories.
Check it out here
7. Blackberry Yogurt Parfait
This berry delicious recipe with just 314 calories. Here
8. Cauliflower Steaks With Lentils
You'll see the world in a totally different way with this cauliflower.
Just 350 calories of yum here
9. Polenta and Beans Dish
For less than 300 calories this recipe is beyond worth the 30 minute make time.
10. Sweet Potato and Lentil Cakes With Lemony Avocado Sauce
TBH you're just not gonna wanna share this yummy zesty meal. Get the recipe here and share with your friends so you want have to!
11. Salsa Verde Lentil Tacos With Mango-Pomegranate Pico
Two tacos = 389 calories of yum
Check out the recipe here
12. Maple-Cumin Tofu With Farro
Mix up the grains in a bowl and get the 380 calorie recipe here
13. Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Omelet Sandwich
Pass on your usual drive-thru breakfast and opt for this 149 calorie omelet monster.
14. Cream of Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup
Just 180 calories per bowl. Yeah, that's right.
Get the recipe here
15. Kale Goat Cheese Pizza
What up 314 calorie pizza party?!!
Check out the deets on this recipe here.
16. Cauliflower Pizza With Greek Yogurt Pesto and Grilled Veggies
We YUM pizza! Especially this one with just 331 calories. Get it here
SHARE this recipe with your friends ready to start gorging without the meats!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.