17 Things You'll Understand If You're Dating Someone Who Is Permahungry
The food baby is so real.
1. First of all, your morning wake up call, starts with questions about what you're having for breakfast
2. And then there's totally a thing called "first breakfast"
It exists because they also have "second breakfast".
3. They have to be fed every half hour like your dog to avoid any showdowns
They're "hypoglycemic" and aren't ever "angry" or "happy" or "sad". They're "hungry", "full" or wanting to know "did you eat the last slice of cake?"
4. And they're hanger is so real.
5. So you've always got snacks on hand.
6. Sometimes you question what your relationship would be without food.
7. You'd definitely be 13 pounds lighter without it
And you two would probably do stuff like go to the beach or go bowling or shopping or exercise.
8. But let's be real. Sometimes hitting the grocery store is your ultimate foreplay
9. Until it's jut not.
10. Date nights start with food.
11. And end with it.
12. Forget Netflix and chill on Friday night. You two do Pizza and chill.
13. Your fridge game is so on point.
14. Because seeing them go hungry is scary AF
15. You laugh at anyone who dares to try some of their food.
Because you've suffered the repercussions.
16. Sure sometimes their hunger can make you feel a little bit stuffed.
17. But let's be real. It's totally rubbed off on you.
And you love it. You totally stopped this list at some point to get a snack.
First of all, your morning wake up call, starts with questions about what you're having for breakfast
SHARE with your food monster in crime and grab a bite!