1. Adding eggs into the mix.
Omellete you finish. But there's no "O" in PB&J
2. Sneaking chicken in the middle.
Someone call the cops.
3. Using premature Jelly.
Perhaps the recipe in the title is too difficult to understand...
4. Tossing some Cheetos on top.
Did this person really need to drag the Cheetos into this godforsaken crime?
My eyeball has a headache.
6. Thinking we won't notice that you used rice and seaweed instead of BREAD.
This 👏 Is 👏 Not 👏 Appro👏pri👏ate👏
7. Abominating it with cabbage.
Where can we file a complaint?
9. Putting it on a hot dog bun.
It didn't have to be like this.
10. Trying to make it something it's not.
Lobster and Asparagus PB&J... What the what?
11. Using mustard...
Gonna need an I.V. drip. STAT.
12. Doing too much.
This person had to go massacre PB&Js and take poor macaroni and tortilla with it.
13. Forgetting it's all about equal portions...
Someone wasn't paying attention to the rules.
It's simple. Do NOT deviate from the conventions and all will be good.
SHARE this list as a PSA to your friends who know better!