13 Hilarious Struggles Of Being A Girl With Mostly Guy Friends
Just one of the guys...
Being friends with mostly guys is generally a lot of fun. Guys tend to be drama-free, easygoing, and always up for an adventure. However, it can have its downfalls as well. Here are some of the struggles of being a girl with mostly guy friends.
1. Every time you go anywhere together, everyone automatically assumes you are dating.
2. They don't understand why you need more than 5 minutes to get ready.
3. Your guy friends talk to you about girls as if you aren't a girl yourself.
4. It can get really boring listening to the guys talk about working out and "getting swoll" on a regular basis.
5. There will be days when all your friends want to do is watch sports and drink beer, and you want to do anything EXCEPT that.
6. Your friend's new girlfriend is often suspicious of you and dislikes you for no real reason.
7. And your new boyfriend doesn't understand why you hang out with so many other guys. But while it may bother him, there's nothing he can do about it, so he pretends he doesn't care.
8. You are treated as one of the guys. This means that there is no filter on anything that is said or done around you.
9. Sometimes one of your guy friends develops feelings for you.
10. And other times you develop feelings for one of your guy friends... but you don't want to risk telling him and possibly ruining the friendship.
11. And when you do get dressed up for a change, they look at you as if you are an alien.
12. While you may talk to the guys about just about everything, there are certain things that only another girl would understand.
13. But in the end, though your guy friends may be a bit too overprotective, you know they will always be there for you.
SHARE your thoughts on having mostly guy friends!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.