Instagram Captions That Will Make Your Summer Better
Bye Bye Bomb Cyclones: Instagram Captions for Summer 2018
Instagram Captions for 2018
Summer 2018 is finally here, which means out with the old and in with the new summer Instagram captions! Florals for spring just won't do anymore. There’s no denying that this winter has been an extremely rough one. Bitterly cold below freezing temperatures for weeks on end, and a bomb cyclone that dumped snow as far down as Florida. Safe to say, it’s time for a very long, and hot summer to make up for all the time spent inside binge-watching Netflix and binge eating pizza. With summer comes excellent social media opportunities since it’s safe to leave the house without ten layers of clothing on. Bring your Instagram account out of hibernation with these Instagram captions for summer 2018!
Instagram Captions for Summer 2018
• "More summer, less Mondays"
• "Summer should get a speeding ticket"
• "Summer lovin'"
• "Suns out, buns out"
• "Sunshine state of mind"
• " Watching sunsets > watching Netflix"
• "A pool a day keeps winter away"
• " You're one in a melon"
Instagram Captions for the Beach
The beach is the universal happy place of the summer. Everyone has their favorite strip of sand and patch of palm trees that they love spending endless summer hours on. There's no better feeling than washing the sand off our feet and salt out of our hair then going back to do it all over again.
• "Resting beach face"
• "Bow down beaches"
• "Don’t worry, beach happy"
• "High tides and good vibes"
• "Stay salty"
• "Mentally on the beach"
• "No one likes a shady beach"
• "Off the clock, on the beach"
• "Only came for the beaches and the drinks"
• "Shake your palm palms"
Instagram Captions for Traveling
Summer is the perfect time to break out of your usual 9-5 routine and go traveling. Take a break from staring at your emails and soak in some new sights. Don't forget to Instagram a photo to inspire some wanderlust in the friends that stayed at home.
• "Buy another ticket, take another ride"- Hunter S. Thompson
• "Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times" - Asian Proverb
• "If we were meant to stay in the same place, we would have roots instead of feet." - Rachel Wolchin
• "No reason to stay is a good reason to go" - Camila Cabello
• "Once a year, go someplace you've never been before." - Dalai Lama
• "The best gift you could have given her is a lifetime of adventures" - Lewis Carroll.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.