Adorable National Kissing Day Instagram Captions
Get to smoochin'
The Cutest Instagram Captions for National Kissing Day
If you have someone to kiss, you're in luck, it's National Kissing Day. If you want to watch The Kissing Booth a million times, or grab a significant other and take a picture, we wrangled up the sweetest Instagram captions for this exciting holiday. If you'd rather stay in and watch romantic comedies we'll join you!
Kissing Quotes Instagram Captions on National Kissing Day
• "Where should one use perfume? a young woman asked. Wherever one wants to be kissed, I said" - Coco Chanel
• "A man's kiss is his signature" - Mae West
• "A kiss may ruin a human life" - Oscar Wilde
• "Kiss me and you will see how important I am" - Sylvia Plath
• "Kisses, even to the air, are beautiful" - Drew Barrymore
• "Always remember this: A kiss will never miss, and after many kisses a miss becomes a misses" - John Lennon
• "People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy" - Bob Hope
• "Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made For kissing, lady, not for such contempt" - William Shakespeare
• "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves" - Albert Einstein
Cute Instagram Captions for National Kissing Day
• A man could give everything, just for a kiss from his beloved's lips
• If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard
• There is nothing in this world that makes me feel the way I do when you kiss me
• Little kisses just because
• I vow to kiss your troubles away
• You should be kissed often and by someone who knows how
• Kiss me like you mean it!
• I woke up wanting to kiss you
• We kissed like we invented it
• Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute
Movie Quotes Instagram Captions for National Kissing Day
• “It's a treat to be kissed, even goodbye.” Spawn of the North (1938) – Nicky Duval (Dorothy Lamour)
• “I'm so glad they still work. I haven't used them for kissing in such a long time, more like for wearing lipstick and whistling.” Something’s Gotta Give (2003) – Erica (Diane Keaton)
• “A kiss may not be the truth but it is what we wish were true.” L.A. Story (1991) – Harris Telemacher (Steve Martin)
• “I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.” Bull Durham (1988) – Crash Davis (Kevin Costner)
• “Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The End.” The Princess Bride (1987) – Grandpa (Peter Falk)
• “When my date takes me home and kisses me good night, if I don't hear the philharmonic in my head, I dump him.” The Mirror Has Two Faces (1996) – Rose Morgan (Barbra Streisand)
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.