Can't Find Snapchat's New Custom On Demand Geofilters In App?
If you can't find the new Snapchat's new custom on demand geofilters in app, you're not alone! With the Snapchat's new "On-Demand" custom geofilter update this morning, many users are wondering how to get access to it so they can start designig their own! Here's a step by step guide!
How To Find Snapchat's New Custom On Demand Geofilters In App:
1. Before we assume it's an in-app problem, make sure that your iPhone and Android device software is up to date.
2. Also, make sure that you have downloaded the most recent Snapchat software update in your devices app store!
3. Make sure you have "Filters" enabled in your Snapchat settings. AND, if you're not sure how to enable filters in Snapchat:
How To Enable The Filters Setting In Snapchat:
- Swipe down on your camera screen.
- Tap the top right-hand corner of your Profile screen.
- Tap 'Manage' under the 'Additional Services' section.
Toggle on 'Filters'.
4. Please Note: You'll also want to make sure to enable location for Snapchat on your iPhone or Android device. You can do this by going to your device Settings. Select Snapchat and then toggle, 'Location' on.
SHARE with family and friends!!