Harry Style's Tour Dates
"Just stop your crying, It's a sign of the times. Welcome to the final show"
Harry Styles added 56 new dates to his world tour in support of his debut solo album, which includes hit song, Sign of the Times, with a North American run scheduled to begin June 5th, 2018 in Dallas, Texas.
Styles' 2018 run through the U.S. will find the singer playing arenas in Atlanta, Philadelphia, New York, Washington D.C., Denver and more before wrapping July 13th at the Forum in Los Angeles. Country singer Kacey Musgraves will serve as support throughout that leg.
Tickets for all dates will go on sale June 16th via local ticket agents, with additional information available on Styles' website. Fans in North America can register to access tickets through Ticketmaster's Verified Fan program, though spaces will be limited.
Styles released his self-titled solo debut in May, scoring a Top 10 hit with the record's lead single, "Sign Of the Times."
Harry Styles North American Tour Dates For "Sign Of The Times"
- June 5 – Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
- June 7 – Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
- June 9 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center
- June 11 – Atlanta, GA @ Infinite Energy Center
- June 12 – Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
- June 15 – Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
- June 16 – Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
- June 18 – Boston, MA @ TD Garden
- June 21 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
- June 24 – Washington D.C. @ Verizon Center
- June 26 – Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
- June 27 – Indianapolis, IN @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- June 30 – Chicago, IL @ United Center
- July 1 – St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
- July 3 – Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
- July 6 – Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
- July 7 – Seattle, WA @ Key Arena
- July 9 – Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
- July 11 – San Jose, CA @ SAP Center at San Jose
- July 13 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
Harry Styles "Sign Of The Times" Video
SHARE with all your Directioner fans!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.