27 Paris Instagram Captions (2018)
These captions have a certain jen is sais quoi about them.
Best Paris Instagram Captions
The City of Lights really is one of the most beautiful cities in the world — there are hundreds of boutiques, patisseries, and sights to take photos of! You just need some bomb Paris Instagram captions to go along with them.
You'll be falling in love with Paris as you wander it's streets and at the same time, your followers will be falling in love with the city through your posts. And you'll definitely be posting a lot.
No matter what you do or what you eat, we promise that you'll be having the time of your life in the City of Lights! Say bonjour to 27 clever Paris Instagram captions below.
Paris Instagram captions for the French-speaking visitor
• Bonjour from Paris
• Tout est possible
• La vie est belle
• Je t’aime Paris
• Keep calm and parlez vous Francais
Paris Instagram captions for the punny Instagrammer
• Pardon my French
• Paris, I louvre you
• Hooked on this city (Love Locks)
• Eiffel in love with this city
• City of love 💞
• Little slice of heaven (baguette and cheese)
• Eiffel (I fell) puns
Paris Instagram captions for the tourist who has fallen in love with the city
• You had me at Bonjour
• Paris, you have my heart
• We’ll always have Paris
• I’ll meet you in Paris
• A bad day in Paris is still a good day anywhere else
Paris Instagram Captions and Quotes
• Paris or paradise? It’s easy to mix them up
• Just add 3 letters to Paris and you have paradise
• “Paris is always a good idea” — Audrey Hepburn
• “Paris is not a city, it’s a world.” — King Francois I
•“You never forget your first trip to Paris” — Unknown
• "When good Americans die, they go to Paris." — Oscar Wilde
• Excuse my French, but I’m in France
• Paris on my mind
• An American in Paris
• “There are only two places in the world where we can live happy; at home and in Paris. — Ernest Hemingway
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.