15 Halloween Wallpaper Backgrounds for an iPhone
Your phone deserves the spooky treatment!
Give Your Phone a Spooky Season Makeover With These Wallpapers
Halloween is right around the corner, which means it's time to decorate.
If you belong to the latter, we've got just the thing for you—Halloween wallpapers for your phone. Find the one that speaks to you now!
1. Witchy Halloween Wallpaper
It's the season of the witch, so if you don't want to be hexed, you better make this your iPhone background.
2. Black Cat & Jack-o'-Lantern Wallpaper
Black cats and grinning jack-o'-lanterns make Halloween everything it is.
3. Everything Halloween Wallpaper
Can't decide on one theme to stick to? Use this wallpaper that is filled with a little bit of everything Halloween-related.
4. Black Cat Halloween Wallpaper
This wallpaper is definitely a good luck charm during spooky season.
5. 'Boo!' Halloween Wallpaper
Try not to shriek in fright every time you open your phone.
6. Candy Corn Halloween Wallpaper
Not everyone enjoys candy corn, but if you do, this wallpaper will satiate your sweet tooth.
7. Bats Halloween Wallpaper
Look, it's freaking bats. We love Halloween.
8. Dogs in Pumpkins Halloween Wallpaper
If you don't find this adorable as heck, we're calling the police.
9. Halloween Wallpaper
You'll never forget what holiday you're celebrating, so long as this doodle is your iPhone background.
10. 'Spooky' Halloween Wallpaper
There's nothing spooky about this wallpaper, except that it has the word written all over it.
11. Creepy Creature Halloween Wallpaper
As scary as it gets, you'll sure get a kick out of watching others flinch when this pops up while they use your phone.
12. Green Slime Halloween Background
Reminds us a lot of our exes.
13. Vampire Fangs Halloween Wallpaper
Don't worry, they don't bite... hard.
14. Zombies Halloween Wallpaper
You won't fear the walking dead with this background as your wallpaper.
15. 'Trick-or-Treat' Halloween Wallpaper
Are you the trick or the treat?
We Want to Hear From You
Which design did you switch your iPhone wallpaper to be?