15 Things That Happen on GNO as Explained by Grey's Anatomy
"Oh yes it's ladies' night and the feeling's right"
1. Someone will suggest leaving to get food and you have never been happier.
For the love of god, burritos please.
2. Someone will cry.
3. Someone will be going through a break up
"You were so much hotter than him"
4. Going home alone and you understand Meredith so damn well.
5. That friend who turns into the angry drunk at the end of the night
Go home, Cristina.
6. The hot guy at the bar starts talking to YOU in the sea of hot girls
Here's my number, email, and fax number. Call me.
7. It's 5pm on a Friday and you hit up the ladies like...
Mucho tequila, por favor.
8. But of course, there's the creepy guy who asks if you want to dance
No thank you.
9. You finally get to the bars and immediately see your crush for the night
Marry me, please.
10. Then start complementing each other on how hot you all look
You're so pretty! No yoooou're so pretty!
11. Finally ready to leave, you know the ladies walk past the mirror like...
Hair looks good? Check.
12. There will always be that one friend that makes you all wait...
13. At the pregame, you break out the liquor and the music starts playing
14. You want a GNO, but you have that friend who can never leave her BFs side
15. You might even end up with this in the morning.
HA, yeah right, this never happens the morning after.