12 Times Reminiscing About Middle School Made You Cry
Remember the days you would craft the perfect away message on AIM?
1. Looking back on what you wore to your first dance.
Ugh, the horror.
2. Carpal Tunnel started at a young age...
Also a risky game of bloody knuckles.
3. Stressing about who has you in their top 8.
4. Remembering how you danced at school dances.
And who you danced with.
5. When this used to be your biggest problem.
Maaaaan, ignorance is bliss.
6. And when some SHIT went down on AIM
Shout out to these screen names: bLeuEyeDbeautyXx
7. Looking back and dreading yearbook picture day...
And always signing up for retakes.
8. Remembering the times you were almost crushed when you heard someone yell "FIIIIIIIIGHT!"
9. Cringing at your frosted tips
Shaq pulls them off nicely though.
10. And nailing that Myspace angle pic.
Ah, teen angst.
11. Or wasting time in class writing words on your calculator.
12. And finally, being willing to sell your soul just for a Razor cell phone.
My how far technology has come.