16 Tear Worthy Reasons To Thank Your Little Sister
Can't live with 'em... can't live without 'em!
1. Thank you for always being honest with me
Even when I didn't want to hear that I looked fat in that shirt---at least you kept it real.
2. Thank you for teaching me life isn't always about a 50/50 split
Even when I did end up doing most of your chores.
3. And thank you for showing me that being alone is overrated (and so is privacy)
4. Thank you for teaching me that buying expensive products is worthless if you don't take good care of them
I never should have left that $50 eyeliner on the floor of the bathroom to begin with.
5. And thank you for helping me realize that giving isn't always receiving
but that life goes on anyway.
6. Thank for teaching how to manipulate people through tears and drama
Even though I could always see through you, you definitely got your way pretty easily.
7. Thank you for always keeping me humble
Mom and Dad would have never told me that my B- in Chemistry really wasn't something to brag about.
8. Thank you for teaching me that sometimes you have to make sacrifices to please others
And that at the end of the day, it usually wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it was.
9. Thank you for teaching me that things are just things
Because my $75 soothing lavender soy aromatherapy candle IS just a candle but family is forever.
10. And thank you for teaching me that in those moments of weakness, violence is never the answer
If it wasn't for you, I would have never learned how to control my temper and keep my cool (at least most of the time).
11. Thank you for showing me that sharing is caring.
Even when you'd borrow my clothes and try to sneak out of the house without me noticing...
I would have never admitted it at the time....
But you usually gave me fashion inspiration and taught me how I was actually supposed to wear that skirt.
12. Thank you for teaching me that it is the thought that counts
And giving your best effort is always what matters most.
13. Thank you for teaching me that being there for one another is always what is most important
Whether it was for congratulations and support...
Or as a true savior during those really difficult times.
14. Thank you for always reminding me to be a kid at heart
Even when it did get a little out of hand, you were constantly there to add a little distraction and joy to my life.
15. Thank you for teaching me that love and laughter go hand in hand
16. Thank you for teaching me that a little sister is, and always will be, a built-in best friend
SHARE this with your little sister today to bring a smile to her face!