How To Tie A Tie
You can do this!
Knowing how to tie a tie is such a basic skill that many of us still don't know how to do. Do you? Read through the easy 11 steps below or watch the video to quickly master tying a tie!
1. Start with the wide end on the right and the small end on the left.
The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Only move the active (wide) end.
2. Put the wide end over the small end to the left.
3. Loop up into the neck loop from underneath.
4. Move down to the left.
5. Bring around the back of the small end to the right.
6. Bring up to the center, towards neck loop.
7. Put through the neck loop and down to the right.
8. Move across the front to the left.
9. Bring up into the neck loop from underneath.
10. Loop down through the loop you've just created in the front.
11. Tighten the knot by pulling down on the wide end.
Slide the knot up & adjust.
SHARE this list with a friend who still needs to learn!