25 Pictures Only People From the South Will Understand
Y'all know what I'm talking about!
1. Alright y'all, let's get this one out of the way...
2. Southerners talk the RIGHT way
Easy peasy lemon squeezey
3. And speaking of the proper way to talk...
It's called manners, y'all.
4. "Bless your heart"
If you don't know that "bless your heart" is basically an insult, you sure as all get out ain't from the South!
5. Sweet Tea > Everything
You Yankees can take your unsweetened tea and show yourselves to the door.
6. There was at least one stick of butter in everything your mamma made you
7. Chicken Biscuits are God's gift to Earth
And they're a proper meal at just about any time of the day!
8. Growing up, there was a church on every corner
Where you went to church is as much of an identifier for you as your last name
9. Cowboy Boots are standard wear
These are a life staple. They are always in style. They go with everything.
10. It's COKE, not "soda" and sure as hell not "pop"!
I swear up there in the North, the porch light's on, but no one's home.
11. Football is life
You know what you're doing every high school and college football game - you'll be dressed to the nines, cheering on your boys.
12. Speaking of sports...
Rivalries. If you're not from here, you could never understand.
If you don't like NASCAR, we don't like you.
14. Beauty Pageants Are All The Rage
If you weren't a pageant girl, you know at least three girls who were.
15. But pageants were about so much more than just beauty
That's right, all of your closest friends did pageants with you, and you will love those gals 'til the day you die
16. "Legacy" takes on a whole different meaning in the South
You, your mamma, your grand mamma, and your grand mamma's mamma were all part of the same sorority. Your daughter will be one day too, that's just how it is.
17. The higher the hair, the closer to God!
Southern Hair = big curls. Always.
18. And this?
Ain't nobody tease hair as good as you.
19. HAIRSPRAY = LIFE
How else would you get those curls to stick?
20. And then when you're not trying to have big hair and it does it on it's own.
It'll get ya every time.
21. SNOW DAY
Even a prediction of a measly 10% chance of snow would get school cancelled - and hey, we ain't complain'!
22. And speaking of cold...
These jackets are commonplace once it's any colder than 50 degrees.
23. What do you call this?
A buggy. This is a buggy.
24. In the South, everybody knows everybody
Whether from church, school, or volunteering... you know everybody and their mamma!
25. And at the end of the day...
There is no question y'all. Thank God every day that you grew up in the South!
Alright y'all, let's get this one out of the way...
SHARE this quiz with your Southern lovelies!