16 Things You'll Only Understand If You LOVE Going to Bed Early
Because you know that the early bird ALWAYS gets the worm!
1. You've always known where your priorities lie
2. As a child, you were that one kid who actually liked nap time
3. You could pretty much fall asleep anytime, anywhere
4. … Not much has changed.
5. You love the sun and believe your awake hours should follow its patterns
6. You enjoy the feeling of being productive in the morning
7. You basically have finished half of your day by the time your friends even wake up!
8. And you’re always bright and cheery when they are finally around
9. When you get invited to a party and the start time is after 10:00 PM you panic...
10. And you always dip out casually before midnight.
11. Your bed is your favorite sight every single night
12. Living with roommates is tricky, because everyone else is banging around at ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT
13. You’ve never had a booty call, mostly because by the time it’s booty call hours you’ve been long asleep
14. You’re pretty much used to being laughed at for your grandma-like sleep habits
15. But you know it’s in your own best interest and you couldn’t care less
16. Because feeling refreshed after a good night's sleep is the best feeling you can imagine.
SHARE with all your fellow sleepy friends!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
37 Instagram Captions for Italy: Arrivederci Boring Posts!
The Best Clothing To Wear To Chemotherapy Sessions
10 Books That Every Cancer Patient Needs To Read
12 Mental Health Documentaries That Should Be Mandatory Viewing
Why Mental Health Matters Now More Than Ever
This Is How Long After Sex You Should Wait to Take a Pregnancy Test
All Your Burning Questions About Planned Parenthood and Abortion, Answered
18 Riot Fest Instagram Captions for Every Moment
A Crystal Expert Breaks Down the 5 Best Stones for Depression
Discover These 9 Best Fertility Crystals, Stones, and Gems
Everything You and Your Family Should Know About Inheritance
8 Fun Things To Do Now That You're Retired