New city, new me. I am SO ready for this new adventure.
2. Do they wear jeans there??
Better go shopping and buy EVERYTHING just in case.
3. Bye friends, on to bigger and better things!
Love ya lots but time for me to peace out!
This place is incredible.
I will NEVER be happier than I am right here, right now.
5. Just tryna be cool with the new coworkers
That was awkward. Ahhhhh!! Think she noticed?? Nah. I'm cool. It's fine. DON'T FREAK OUT.
6. I'm such an adult
Cooking, cleaning, paying bills, taking on a new city... this is basically the definition of KILLING IT.
7. Hmmmm kind of a bummer being alone every night...
I miss the good old days surrounded by BFFs and roomies and parties and happy hours and friendship.
8. WELL time to put all my energy into decorating this apartment!!
Want to make it look like it's straight out of a pinterest board!
9. Buuuuut I'm left with about $57 to work with after I spent all my money transferring here...
Enough for about 2 DIYs and one new light bulb. This is gonna be rough.
10. Alright, another Monday. Just try to be friendly!!
Smile, smile, smile... gooooooooood!
11. Tryna be casual with your coworker as they talk about their wild week while internally screaming...
"BE MY FRIEND BE MY FRIEND BE MY FRIEND" BRING ME NEXT TIME!!!
12. Another Friday night, another Netflix marathon
I've seen this episode of Friends 27 times.
13. Hmmm I wonder what my friends back home are doing...
Let's check snapchat...
WAHHHHHH so many snaps of them out at my favorite bar ALL TOGETHER.
14. OH MY GOSH THAT GIRL I SAT WITH AT LUNCH LAST WEEK IS CALLING ME...
OH EM GEE YES ABSOLUTELY I AM FREE THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, LITERALLY WHENEVER YOU WANT TO HANG OUT!! I mean.... cough cough yeah that sounds cool... let me check my schedule and get back to you.
15. Slowly starting to master this whole new city work life balance thing
Killing it at work, decorating my apartment like a pro, making friends like it's my job...
16. I am the queen of this city now... HEAR ME ROAR
SHARE this list with your friends who have struggled through and overcame a big move to a new city!